Greveling Holding BV, owner of the Prequine® line, is a manufacturer and wholesaler of veterinary products and veterinary medicines to veterinary hospitals, equine surgeons, veterinary practitioners and specialised licensed pharmacists. Our objective is to provide a selected program of high quality Prequine® Veterinary Products at competitive prices in tune with a professional and reliable service.
- Global distribution of veterinary equine products and medicines.
- Sole distributor for a limited range of exclusive treatments for horses.
- Licensed manufacturer of complementary feed and diets for horses and (race) camels. GMP+:015525. App.nr: αNL500562
- Licensed wholesaler of veterinary medicines. (License no: 2807-GL)
- All Prequine® products and medical devices on our website are in stock.
- A broad range of complementary feedingstuff from European manufacturers which are in accordance with the Dutch and European requirements and regulations.
(GMP+: 015525. Appnr.: αNL500562)
- We also distribute feed ingredients, pharmaceutical substances and veterinary medicines.
- We exclusively supply veterinary surgeons, practitioners, veterinary faculties, governmental institutes, equine research institutes and licensed pharmacists.
Historically, horses have been very important as pack and draught animals, as swift means of transport and as a forceful source of power. Extensive mechanization in the past century has changed this relation between man and horse. More than ever, horses have their role in leisure and sports. The labour(force) has become a companion.
Horse feeding is affected by these changes. Our distant ancestors left the choice of feed to their ‘employees’. Coincidental circumstances thus determined the ration. Later on, horse feeding became a little more manageable: horses were fed in their stables a good part of the year, in which the owners determined quantity and nature of their feed. Clearly, this resulted in a considerable number of mistakes. Colic, laminitis and tying up became (common) household words.
Now, horses are merely for leisure and sports, there is an increasing demand for veterinary counselling, also in nutrition. The bond between man and horse turned emotional, the urge to care is strong and integral research more and more enables fine-tuning of feed and requirements. Variation in horse type, function and exercise makes it almost impossible to supply every horse with the proper, nutrition while using standard rations. Prequine® has the solutions to those problems. Please feel free to contact our specialists for more information.